what is the way to configure and run web application ?

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Mar 15, 2007 at 9:38 PM
Hello,

I downloaded levmah sources and core. I didn't find any help files.
How can I manage to configure application for run it? I'm logging with application block into an sql server.
Presently, I tried to run LEVMAHTestWeb. I created a bin directory and put core files into. When I run, I have to enter a password (don't know what it is) and then I have this error : Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.Formatters.TextFormatter' to type 'LEVMAH.Formatters.LEVMAHTextFormatter'.
So what is the way to configure and to run this application ?
Thanks a lot.
Nicolas
Coordinator
Mar 16, 2007 at 3:03 PM

Nicolas,

Thanks for your interest in LEVMAH.
I have made an issue in the issue tracker on this problem and I hope to get this fixed soon.
http://www.codeplex.com/levmah/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=8949

I will do my best to get some documentation out there and expect to have a demo project out by next week.

Thanks,

John Kaiser

widze19 wrote:
Hello,

I downloaded levmah sources and core. I didn't find any help files.
How can I manage to configure application for run it? I'm logging with application block into an sql server.
Presently, I tried to run LEVMAHTestWeb. I created a bin directory and put core files into. When I run, I have to enter a password (don't know what it is) and then I have this error : Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.Formatters.TextFormatter' to type 'LEVMAH.Formatters.LEVMAHTextFormatter'.
So what is the way to configure and to run this application ?
Thanks a lot.
Nicolas

Mar 16, 2007 at 7:43 PM
Thanks for you answer.
I will wait for doc and demo project :)